On behalf of the Maryam Islamic Center Family,
We congratulate you on your upcoming wedding!
The relationship between husband and wife is the most honorific relation in Islam. Your decision to marry is a spiritual covenant that is rooted in a commitment to one another that is completed through the love of Allah.
“And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.” (Quran, 30:21)
We are honored that you would like for us to facilitate this most joyous occasion.
To complete your reservation, the following steps must be completed.
- Select a Nikah service package
- Accept the Nikah rules & regulations
- Fill the Google form
- You must receive a confirmation that your nikah has been booked
- Only one member of the family can make arrangements and communicate with management to avoid confusion
- Starting October 1st 2022, there will be a new fee schedule as specified in the Nikah Services Packages document
Note: Nikah booking is contingent upon the administrator’s confirmation. Please do not make the payment until your request has been confirmed.