Maryam Quran Academy (MQA) is a full-time Hifz school providing Qur’anic education for boys and girls. We currently offer 2 classes, taught by highly qualified teachers Sheikh Mukhtar and Sister Seham (who teaches primarily girls). Our goal at MQA is to instill a love and deep connection of the Holy Qur’an and to ultimately produce competent Huffaz, protectors of the Holy Qur’an. MQA delivers quality Qur’anic education by offering small class sizes, which allow students to focus and develop strong memorization and retention skills and an understanding of the message of the Holy Qur’an.
Our regular daily schedule is: Mon-Thurs 8 a.m. – 3:40 p.m., and Fri 8 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
During Ramadan, our schedule is: Mon-Thurs 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. and Fri 10 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
We encourage you to enroll your children at MQA and help them build a relationship with the Holy Qur’an today!
For more information, please contact: (661) 431-5159 or email at email@example.com.
Job Opening at Maryam Quran Academy
Looking for a Full-time Hifz Teacher and Assistant Imam
Maryam Qur’an Academy (MQA) at the ISGH Maryam Islamic Center is looking to hire a motivated full-time teacher for their Hifzul Quran Program. We are located in Sugar Land, TX, a suburb of Houston, and are affiliated with the Islamic Society of Greater Houston.
Our full-time Hifz Program was established three years ago and has grown over the years. We currently offer two classes for boys and girls, and have many potential students on a waiting list.
MQA provides a high-quality program with a low student-to-teacher ratio and personalized attention. We place great emphasis on Tarbiyah and pride our teachers to be role models for our students.
We are looking to hire a male teacher for the 2018/2019 academic year. The instruction time will be Mon–Fri, 8 am–3:40 pm (12:45 dismissal on Fridays).
- Teacher will be responsible for administering the class and being a role model to the students (proper etiquettes and manners).
- Teacher will be responsible to teach students Qur’an with proper Tajweed.
- Teacher will be responsible for tracking daily progress of the students and maintain communication with parents and administration.
- Teacher will be responsible to teach Basic Islamic Studies.
- Teacher will be responsible to assist with basic Imam duties at Maryam Islamic Center.
- Must be a Hafiz-e-Qur’an (Memorized the Qur’an)
- Must have excellent Tajweed, Makharij and recitation
- Must have at least 1-3 years of experience in USA as a Hifz/Qur’an Teacher
- Must have good English communication skills
- Born/raised in the USA (Preferably)
- Teaching diploma or certificate from the State (Preferably)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Islamic Studies (Preferably)
- Capable of leading prayers and delivering Khutbahs
Job Title: Hifz/Qur’an Teacher (Male)
Posted By: Maryam Qur’an Academy
Job Function: Teacher
Salary: TBD. Competitive
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Start Date: August 2018
Deadline to apply: July 15, 2018
Please send resume to: Hifz@maryammasjid.org
Visit our Facebook page here