Newly Posted Jobs
Genuent is hiring an Application Support Manager for their direct client in Houston, TX area. This is a permanent opportunity. Qualified candidates should send their resume (Word Format) along with salary requirements to Casey Judkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or please call 972-325-7771.
Responsible for improvement of business processes and support of critical business strategies by managing the design, development, implementation, integration, and maintenance of business application systems. Ensure the most effective use of business applications throughout the product life cycle. Coordinate with users to integrate new processes with existing ones and to influence continued process improvement supported by technology throughout the organization.
- Manage the prioritization and development of technology to provide new products and features or improvements in current applications.
- Manage or provide direction to team of developers responsible for the analysis, development, and maintenance of the Company’s business application systems.
- Monitor service levels with the business users to ensure expected service levels are met, issues are resolved, and end-user satisfaction is maximized.
- Conduct business research to make informed product design or purchase decisions.
- Ensure all interfaces to other systems are fully operational and operational integrity is sustained.
- Ensure appropriate documentation on the product (functional, technical, user manual, etc.) is developed and maintained.
- Implement and manage standards for all development ensuring the development methodology, change management process, and PMO standards are followed.
- Ensure projects (for major new releases) deliver appropriate value for the costs. Ensure scope, schedule, and budget are met.
- Participate in IT leadership team activities and function as defined by the business CIO or enterprise CIO.
- Mentor IT staff in the applicable business lines as requested by business leadership and IT Management.
- Participate in or lead due diligence analysis on mergers and acquisitions for candidate acquisition companies, as requested by business leadership or IT Management.
- Participate in planning and leading the technical or business process integration efforts of acquired companies.
- Develop and implement short-term plans to improve business processes for designated area.
- Provide information on resources and capabilities for the development of longer term plans.
- Maintain a product plan (“roadmap”) inclusive of functional and technical upgrades.
- Continually evaluate the use of the product within the business to ensure maximum use of current functionality and to identify opportunities for product enhancements or changes.
- Work with and through the HCC Enterprise IT application development organization, as appropriate, for development of new releases and any changes to the architecture of the product.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field or the equivalent education and/or experience
- Minimum of eight years of relevant and progressive experience in software development and support
- Minimum of five years of leadership experience – Resource management, development, coordination with strategic planning and Solution Life Cycle Management
- Must have Legacy Solution Management – Support and Retirement
- Insurance experience preferred
- Prior experience in project management
- Working proficiency with Microsoft technology required – SharePoint, .NET, BizTalk, SQL Server
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy
- Experience with Database Management, DBA or DB
- Familiarity with Insurance Document Management (output modules, etc.)
- Familiarity with Data Integration and/or ETL procedures with intimate knowledge of ESB.
- Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure Solutions
- Advanced proficiency and experience using Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
Other Experience Required:
- .NET, SharePoint, SQL Server, BizTalk, Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, ESB, ETL, Data Integration, Project Management, DBA Developer, Team Lead, Solution Life-Cycle Management
Genuent is hiring a Project Manager with pipeline and engineering experince for their direct client in Houston, TX area. This is a 3 yearlong contract opportunity. Qualified candidates should send their resume (Word Format) along with hourly rate requirements to Casey Judkins at email@example.com or please call 972-325-7771.
10 Plus years in Project Manager with Pipeline and Engineering experience.
Duties will include:
- Find test records/material records and valve section
- Help Company find records that pertain to safe operation of pipeline
- Records of investigation function to give to engineers for inspection.
- Audit materials record
Genuent is hiring a Business Systems Analyst for our direct client in the Houston, TX area. This is a Contract to Hire position. Qualified candidates should send their resume (Word Format) along with pay rate requirements to Margot Parsons at firstname.lastname@example.org or please call 585-672-7447.
Work closely with Engineers and Technicians to understand, identify, and distribute data for analysis using the appropriate format. Will also work with software development teams, creating specification documents for development and provide support for production issues. Must be open-minded, flexible and able to adapt to a dynamic environment. Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
Support the Operations Datamart by troubleshooting issues and implementing solutions.
Gather requirements from users for the continued development of the Operations Datamart and other product development teams.
Meet data requirements of the Engineers and Techs, answer questions about the datamart, provide instruction on data sources and how the datamart operates.
Train users on the various ways to access the datamart.
Update project work plans and status reports.
Develop and maintain documentation for programs, process flows, specifications, and requirements.
Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Ability to write and tune SQL queries and PL/SQL code within Oracle.
Experience using various data access tools (e.g., TOAD, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Spotfire, etc.).
High level of computer skills using MS Excel.
Strong problem solving skills and ability to perform multiple tasks.
Effective interpersonal skills; works well within a team environment.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Professional, positive, customer-oriented attitude.
3 to 5 years of experience in Information Systems
Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, willing to consider experience in lieu of education.
Oil and Gas Experience is preferred
Moderate travel required, majority of travel is 1 to 2 days in length. Travel may be required with 24-48 hour notice.
Heavy focus on reporting and reporting systems.
Energetic, organized, ability to adapt to changes in project and scope as needs shift, ability to take constructive feedback on work product and adjust accordingly, outgoing personality and strong team work are all highly desired skills for these positions and this department.
Aramco Research Centers are in the USA in Houston, Boston, and Detroit and they are looking for PHD candidates with specific needs. Please review the description at the USA site below and if the requisition is a fit, then the candidate should apply. After that, the candidate should let Shuaib Khan (contact info below) know the requisition numbers he applied to and then the resume and the req # will be forwarded to Aramco HR here in Houston.
Shuaib Khan: email@example.com
IMMEDIATE NEED for an Oracle Systems Administrator in Houston for a contract. We need an Administrator (not a DBA) who can set permission, users, do Responsibility Set-ups and menus. This position needs to be filled as soon as possible! The client is a oil and gas services company based in Houston that has International reach.
An entry-level QA job with JPMorganChase in downtown Houston on Fannin.
Saudi Aramco Int’l Talent Quest (ITQ) – Houston / February
Aramco is holding an int’l talent quest in Houston next month. If you know anyone looking for a job, please click on the link below and apply for a job. If they like you, they will contact you. Most jobs will be in Saudi and will be full-time with Saudi Aramco with full benefits. Job details and benefits are described in more detail at the link: http://www.aramco.jobs/ITQ